At Barton Heights Veterinary Hospital, we pride ourselves in offering the most specialized, high-quality veterinary options in the area. From our veterinarians with advanced training and focus to our high-tech facilities, we want to offer your pets access to veterinary care that can keep them healthy and enjoying a full life.
- Specialty pet surgery—Non-routine surgeries are oftentimes higher risk and need to be performed by specially trained staff that is familiar with the dangers and best practices of the situation. Barton Heights Veterinary Hospital employs veterinarians and staff able to handle a variety of difficult and emergency type surgeries.
- Veterinary cardiology—Our board-certified veterinary cardiologist is available for our doctors to consult with in addition to meeting directly with our cardiac patients on his scheduled days.
- Behaviorist‐Our veterinary behaviorist has treated feline and canine patients for separation anxiety, compulsive behavior, inappropriate elimination, affective aggression, environmental phobia, predatory behavior, thunderstorm and noise fear, and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Physical therapy/veterinary rehabilitation—Pets, like humans, often benefit from special rehabilitation programs. We are pleased to have a veterinary rehabilitation doctor as a member of our team.
- Radioactive iodine therapy for cats—As the gold-standard treatment for cats with hyperthyroid, radioactive iodine therapy allows cats to return to a more normalized lifestyle and their owners to get away from having to administer regular medications.
- Emergency veterinary services—Our veterinarians are available 24/7 for emergency situations so you can rest assured that we will be here when you need us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if our specialized veterinary services can be of help to you and your pet.